Thursday, July 14, 2011

Slow Days & Harry Potter

Today was slowwwwww. We had lecture and woke up at 11am to make it to lunch at noon and lecture at 1pm. The sleep we got was desperately needed and gladly welcomed! Tomorrow I'm going back into the city to see something new (I don't know what yet), but I figured I would leave you all with a few random pictures from Moscow. Below is the view from Hannah's and my dorm room window as well as a doodle from class today that essentially describes our slow/rainy day procedure. Let the hilarity ensue!




On another note, Harry Potter 7 Pt. II screens tonight in theaters in the U.S.. If I was home, I'd have midnight tickets in my hands right now. But, alas, I am in Russia! So everyone go see it for me, bask in the glory, cry over the end, and tell me all about it! That's one thing I can't wait to see upon my return home! Till the very end!

 

 Love and hugs to all! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment